JOIN OUR TEAM
Founded in 1999 by three partners, Digital Tea has grown into one of Edmonton’s premier web development companies. Our secret to success is simple – we exceed customer expectations by providing clear communication, professional consultation and top quality work. For over 18 years our company has delivered high end multimedia services and superior customer service to over 250 clients from across North America.
FUN AND EASY GOING PHP DEVELOPER REQUIRED!
We are looking for a talented, energetic PHP developer who enjoys a challenge and is looking to work on diverse projects. Do you have a strong attention to detail and take pride and ownership of your work? Then you might be our person. We'll need you to:
- Analyze and solve problems
- Install and set up CMS and ecommerce platforms
- Provide time estimates required to implement changes and enhancements
- Test your implementations and take accountability for the quality of your work
- Collaborate with an experienced team of professionals to deliver outstanding working solutions
- Gather and understand client requirements
- Provide an excellent level of customer service
Some of the perks we offer are:
- Fun and energetic work environment
- Belief in work / life balance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Flexible hours
- Project variety
- Every second Friday afternoon off
- Team lunches (your choice of restaurant on your birthday!)
If this sounds interesting, keep reading!
Please apply if you have the following:
- Strong understanding of PHP, application and database architecture
- Database management skills and familiarity with MS SQL and MySQL
- Strong understanding of WordPress architecture and plugins
- Ability to create or customize plugins and custom themes
- Expert at writing well-formed HTML 5
- Expert at writing reusable and modular CSS 3
- Responsive design experience is a must
- Ability to take a Photoshop PSD and migrate to a working web site an asset
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to understand, interpret and communicate technical requirements and concepts to non-technical entities
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Excellent understanding of browser compatibility issues and ability to provide cross browser testing
- Good sense of humour a MUST!
Come join our team and be part of a growing, exciting small business that can provide amazing growth and career opportunities.
To apply, please send us your resume, portfolio and references. We will contact you upon receipt of your information. We look forward to hearing from you!